Brothers. What can I say? Can't live with them. Can't live without them. My girls are very lucky to have a brother like Bubba. He loves them so much. He is such a big help to me. That is not to say he doesn't torture them like crazy from time to time. He does. But he loves them none the less. I am so grateful my girls have such wonderful older brothers to help look after them.
Yesterday I picked Bubba and Muffy up early from school and we went to Fort Worth. I had an errand there. Then we hit the mall. We went to Build a Bear Workshop where Muffy picked the cutest groundhog. Lala picked, of course, the monkey which she named Ooh Ooh Ah Ah. And Baby got a sweet little Teddy bear Bubba named Alex. Too cute. Bubba decided he was too old for teddies. So He and I went to Game stop where we treated ourselves to some new games for our DS's. He got Star Wars, I got Myst. Very exciting.
Last night we went to a birthday party at a bounce house place. We had a great time there. Dear met us there and we jumped and slid, and jumped and slid. I even braved the velcro wall. You put on a velcro suit and they throw you up on this wall which is also covered in velcro, and you stick. It took two men to throw me, but I stuck. It was so fun. Even Baby thought the whole thing was pretty great. There were pictures but I didn't get any. If I do I will post them despite any embarrassment on my part.
Tonight we did some Sams, Wal-mart stuff, and then I left Dear home with the girls while I took Muffy and Bubba to see the new Indiana Jones movie. We really liked it. It was nice to get to spend some time with just them you know? I have great kids. I ate way too much popcorn.




No comments:
Post a Comment