Turns out, last night Ram got attacked. Our neighbors have a German Shepard who likes to come over and fight with Ram and Sadie. (Sort of reminds me of some cousins we have.)Anyway, they ripped him up pretty bad. Tore up his scrotum, and his testies were hanging out. Yuck!
Baby was up a lot again last night with a fever. Since recently being diagnosed with pneumonia I didn't want to take any chances on a relapse. I called the doctor first thing this morning.
Lala had a play date set for 10am. We were having the girls over here to play.
The school called and Bubba was not in dress code. He was wearing a cowboy belt. Not a dress belt.
So, I got up and called the Pediatrician, the Vet., and Dear.
Dear loaded up Ram, picked up Bubba from school, and went to the Vet. I cancelled the play date, dropped Lala off at a friends, and went to the Doctors.
Double ear infection. Poor, poor Baby Darling. We then went to the Pharmacy, picked up Lala, and came home. Long day. I love Mondays! Hey, what can I say? Good times :)
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You are going to make your neighbors pay the vet bill aren't you?
And I thoungt my Monday was blah today...I guess I'll take blah over crazy! Hope tomorrow is better!
Okay, it's not Monday anymore...
Post a Comment