skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Darling Ranch

The life and times of the Darling family

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Someone's kid!

So my kids are seeming rather normal today!


Well, at least it isn't a Pepsi can right?


Really?
Posted by Amanda at 8:18 PM

1 comment:

Elena said...

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. How do you say... FREAKS!!!! Oh and thanks for the comments, I am glad someone gets me!

May 19, 2008 at 10:26 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Where in the world

>Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!


The Crap I Write

  • ►  2009 (15)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2008 (147)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (23)
    • ►  September (23)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ▼  May (18)
      • Bubba and the little Girls
      • Memorial Day '08
      • Count your many blessings
      • Why I hate.........
      • Monday, Monday
      • Someone's kid!
      • Congratulations Emily!!!!
      • Girls Night!!
      • Survey says....
      • Chicks Rock
      • Pneumonia/Green beans
      • Happy Birthday Baby Darling!
      • Mighty Math Mind
      • I wish I were an ostrich
      • Happy Anniversary
      • If I had only known #2
      • tractors
      • Flour
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (17)

I want to be cool like....

  • Colonialwife
  • Crazyland
  • Eleventh Heaven
  • Ira and Krystal
  • Joys of Home
  • Kiss Me I'm Kreitel
  • My 4 Kids (private)
  • Purple Diva
  • Romney Days
  • Romney's
  • Taylor Family (private)
  • The Adventures of M'adam and Laydee
  • The Little Things
  • The Sweet Life of Emily
  • The Van Slyke Voice
  • Whetten Roundup

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter