Dear and I are going to can green beans this evening. I am hoping to get about 5 quarts. It is so nice to grow your own food. Especially when you have such a reliable yard man/husband. Honestly Dear, I am so happy you have taken on the garden this year with such vigor. This is just the first batch. He also brought me a quart of wild blackberries this morning. When I get some more I will be making blackberry jam. I love it. I have not bought jam in over a year. How cool is that? Okay, so here are some pictures of our garden.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Pneumonia/Green beans
I took Baby to the doctor yesterday. She has had a fever for about 4 1/2 days. Two of those days she had no symptoms, the other two days were Saturday and Sunday. Saturday evening she started getting congested. I stayed home from church with her on Sunday. After another sleepless night, I decided to take her in early Monday morning, knowing they were going to tell me she had a virus and send me home. Lo and behold, pneumonia! Boy, do I feel like a shmuck. The medicine makes her tummy hurt and she really isn't very happy. She is a trooper though and she slept through the night last night. She is definitely on the mend.

Dear and I are going to can green beans this evening. I am hoping to get about 5 quarts. It is so nice to grow your own food. Especially when you have such a reliable yard man/husband. Honestly Dear, I am so happy you have taken on the garden this year with such vigor. This is just the first batch. He also brought me a quart of wild blackberries this morning. When I get some more I will be making blackberry jam. I love it. I have not bought jam in over a year. How cool is that? Okay, so here are some pictures of our garden.

Dear and I are going to can green beans this evening. I am hoping to get about 5 quarts. It is so nice to grow your own food. Especially when you have such a reliable yard man/husband. Honestly Dear, I am so happy you have taken on the garden this year with such vigor. This is just the first batch. He also brought me a quart of wild blackberries this morning. When I get some more I will be making blackberry jam. I love it. I have not bought jam in over a year. How cool is that? Okay, so here are some pictures of our garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
All have been able to get to grow are weeds...how sad...I miss gardening!
Post a Comment