
So, you know those days when you wake up and wish you could stick your head in a hole until it is time for bed? Yeah, those days. Today is one of those days.
I woke up to Baby crying, tripped over toys trying to get to her in the dark, she had a fever. I wake up Dear hoping he will get up and find some Tylenol. No such luck. Next thing I know Muffy is standing over me saying she has no clothes for school. The phone rings, it's Dear, Oz missed his bus. Dear had to take him to school. There is too much traffic. He won't make it back in time. Bubba and Muffy are going to be late, again. Lala wakes up. She is whiny and cranky. I need to make a costume today for Bubba Darling's 3rd grade musical. Baby Darling will not be put down. Lala is crying non-stop. Why? Who knows. I think I'll just cry with them. I try to get Baby to sleep, Lala won't let her go to sleep. I shut the door. Lala ate a whole pack of gum. AAAAAHHHH!!!!! We are having a party this weekend to celebrate Baby's first birthday. I have clean clothes piled up to the ceiling. I cannot see the floor in the laundry room for all the dirty clothes. (Muffy cleaned her room. Finally!) To make things even worse, I don't have a coke.
Dear went out this morning and found some wild blackberry bushes growing around the pond. Seriously, is that not so cool? We went out and looked around and there are a lot of bushes out there with a lot of berries on them. Makes paying the mortgage that much easier. The berries are sweet, and juicy. Yummy!




No comments:
Post a Comment