Friday, May 16, 2008

Girls Night!!

Dear took Bubba Darling on the Father and Son camp out tonight. That means it's Girls Night. Muffy, Lala, Baby, and I are doing our own thing. We ordered pizza, made a tent in the living room with a sheet and some chairs, and we are watching movies. I have a million things I should be doing but alas, here I am. Dear called to see if I was doing okay without him. Well, really he called to ask me to DVR the Jazz game tonight. But, whatever.

If I had been thinking more clearly I would have done as Mylen suggested and gotten a hotel room. How fun would that have been? The suggestion came too late. Next time.


Yesterday I got up super early and went to the DMV to renew my drivers license. Then a friend and I went to breakfast, I had an activities chair meeting at 10:30. I went to a scrapbooking get together, I came home and got everyone ready for Muffy's piano recital. I cannot get over the fact that I am old enough to go to my CHILD'S piano recital, AHHHH!!! Not mine, my 8 year old child. Anyway, then I had another meeting at church at 7:30. Crazy day.



I lost my SD card yesterday. I lost about a months worth of pictures I had not downloaded yet. I am so sad. So, no pictures. Okay, maybe one:


1 comment:

Cass said...

Ok, no wonder you know how I feel about losing my camera....At least I only lost about a week...

Isn't this campout thing great?! They should do it more often.

Where in the world