I found them too late. They were having such a good time playing I decided to let them enjoy their mess. They played, I took pictures, we all giggled a lot. When I finished cleaning up this mess, (There is 10 lbs. of flour on the floor here my friends) I went in search of the girls. Lala was on top of the piano and Baby was nowhere to be found. After searching high and low twice, I was almost in tears. I couldn't find her. I went through searching rooms and closing doors behind me. I found her in the bathtub, with the curtain closed. I still have no idea how she got in there. How she did it without landing head first is beyond me.
Lala loves this show on Nickleodian called Ni Hoa Kilan. I guess it's the Chinese version of Dora. Kilan teaches the kids some words in Chinese. Shia (spelling?) means please I think. Kilan says, "Say shia". Lala says "shit". Over and over. I laugh and laugh. Terrible, I know. These kids are too funny.




No comments:
Post a Comment