My dear friend Cassandra tagged me...
10 years ago: I was leaving NMSU and moving to Deming to work as a horse trainer/Veterinary Assistant
5 things on my to do list: Finish painting kids bathroom, find a place for food storage, renew my drivers license(it expired over a month ago), wean Baby, take Sadie to the vet.
5 snacks I enjoy: Pepper Jerky, Wheat thins and cream cheese, Snickers, Mocha Almond Fudge Ice cream, Cheese Its
5 foods I love:Enchiladas, Steak, A great salad, burritos, rice and gravy
What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire: Buy stocks in oil
5 places I have lived: Maricopa AZ , Colonia Juarez Mexico, Safford AZ, Las Cruces NM, San Antonio Tx
Favorite Quote:2nd Nephi 9:34 Wo unto the liar for he shall be thrust down to hell.
Now I am tagging you.....
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment