Monday, October 20, 2008

"quirky"

Cassandra tagged me for this quirky tag.
Here are the rules...Link the person who tagged you-List 6 of your quirks-Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them-List the rules on your blog.
1. I hate clutter.(although you would never know this by looking at my house)
2.I don't lie.
3.I love to dance around my house with my kids and sing at the top of my lungs.
4.I absolutely adore my kids but I'm not what you would call a kid person.
5.I have a hard time accepting compliments.
6.I don't follow the rules.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm not feeling quirky because I have a lack of caffine in my system right now!

Elena said...

I like number 2, its funny!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I love these! TOO CUTE!

laurice. said...

I loved this!

Anonymous said...

so here are mine amanda
i hate clutter too!especially the stuff hiding behind my couch.
ok so really, my list is the same as yours
except#2 does hiding stuff i buy count as lying?
we are so alike it is scary!

Where in the world