Sunday, October 26, 2008

This Is Why......

I've been so busy and stressed out....
My family hasn't had a decent meal this week......
The people at Costco now know my kids names too......
My floors need mopping and the laundry pile is growing .......

I haven't posted or checked any blogs......

Today was our Primary program. I volunteered to make these posters for each one of the kids in our Primary. The Program was great. The kids were wonderful, they always do such a good job. Bubba had a solo part in one of the songs this year. He made me cry a little. The posters turned out so much better than I could have hoped. Also, more work than I bargained for. Today it was worth it all. We always worry.....the practices make you wonder......but they always pull through, and do a great job. I'm so proud of my kids and all the kids in our Primary.
Well, there was this and a couple of Halloween parties too. I'll post pictures of those tomorrow.

6 comments:

Cass said...

I think the posters turned out great and I know I for one appreciated them. I hope my kids can grow up believing the messages on the pictures. I plan on putting them on a wall where they can see them often. I'm thinking the hallway maybe.

laurice. said...

Those look great! I love primary programs.

Alison said...

I'm glad to hear yours went well. Ours is the 16th. We had our first practice today. Oh boy!

Elena said...

Yay they turned out great! I bet bub was amazing! Don't worry, I cried when they made him practice it in primary and I bet it was way better than that! So proud of you!

Anonymous said...

beautiful amanda. alot of time ,effort, sleep depravation and tears went into those posters. im proud of the way u put yourself into everything u do.
i wish i could have been there for the program and especially for bubs solo.i miss you all so much.

Kara& Bert said...

You R superwoman I love the posters wish you were here to do ours... I was in charge and they were not that nice.....well done when I grow up I am going to be just like you! Call me please!

Where in the world