Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Typical

This is a typical conversation with Lala.
Me: Lala, go put on your crocs it's time to go.
Lala: My crocs?
Me: Yes, your crocs.
Lala: Not my church shoes?
Me: No, not your church shoes, your crocs.
Lala: My crocs aren't for church?
Me: No, your crocs aren't for church
Lala: My church shoes are for church, not my crocs?
Me: Yes, go now before I spank you.
Lala: Why will you spank me?
You get the idea.....
And no, I don't spank her. Ever. But, that doesn't mean she doesn't need it.

7 comments:

Cass said...

She's just too sweet to spank. :)

Anonymous said...

K your blog is my new favorite! The crap I write! The giving up coke post---Hilareous! -that spelling just doesn't look right! Anyway! I'm a fan!

Alison said...

Lol. Doesn't it just make your eyes cross to keep up with the every-circling questions?

laurice. said...

Got to LoVe kids!

Erika said...

Way to go on the no spanking! I'm way to quick to spank, even though I hate it.

Elena said...

I miss those conversations.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Oh my word. that reminds me of my days when the kids were little. gotta love it!

Where in the world