Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Crafty
Today Mylen and I were crafty. She made this super cute Halloween treat bag. Mine turned out okay, but I am the not-so-crafty sister and it didn't get finished. (Baby got hold of my smaller camera and now all my pictures are a little fuzzy sorry.)
When we got home she was helping me with another project and I came across this frame that was not finished so she was very creative and covered it. It turned out great. It's amazing how much you can get done with a little bit of inspiration, and a crafty sister.
For dinner we ate green chile enchiladas. They were superb. I may not be crafty but I can make some yummy enchiladas. Thanks, Elena for another really fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What a cute bag! I wish I were crafty. Mmm...Enchiladas sound good about right now.
How cute your sister is and her bag!
And enchiladas! YUMMY!
Amanda, I'll take good food over crafts anyday! But hey, that's just me being a guy, right?
Post a Comment