Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Confess...

I voted for Ron Paul in the Texas Republican Primaries.

I have a stash of chocolate in my closet.

I'm trying to lose weight, so I don't eat dinner.

I eat double at lunch.

I drank 5 cokes today.

I could go more than a month and not wear the same pair of shoes twice.

I don't like cats.

I love folding towels.

I go to Sam's so often they know my kids names.

I pretend I don't know how to do anything so they don't ask me to teach an enrichment class.

I am terrified of speaking in public.

I secretly hope hurricane Ike hits really hard so we get some rain here at the ranch.

I lead a very simple and not too interesting life.

(If you know me and are reading this you must love me, so don't judge! If you don't know me..judge away!)

9 comments:

Cass said...

We love you BECAUSE of all these things, not in spite of them. :)

Besides, I think half of us are guilty of at least some of these at least some of the time.

Oh, and you forgot to confess you stay up way too late.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

You are too funny! I love this list! It's fun to learn more about you!

Alison said...

I laughed out loud about the enrichment thing. I have always used the hopeless homemaker ruse to get out of helping with enrichment. It's worked really well so far. Or maybe they know it's not a ruse. . .

laurice. said...

Your right up there with Derrick on the cokes!

Elena said...

I am with you on the shoes, but my problem is I only wear one pair ALL the time.

The Sweet Life of Us said...

I'm with elena on the shoes...I wear the same pair ever day.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Thanks for telling me how you found me! I am glad to know that Jen and Elena helped you find me! I love coming to your blog too!
Go to my page and click on contact Diva and send me your email address!
Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Oh Amanda, I'm so happy to have found your blog...you make me laugh so much! I knew I liked you. (and shh..I voted for Ron Paul too. but I adore Palin!)
It's so fun to see you all mommied up and with such a cute family!
Annie

meg said...

I love it! I tried that Enrichment thing for a really long time. Beware I'm RS president now AHHHHHH....

Where in the world