The kids were skeptical. This picture was before we actually went in. We waited for quite awhile. They look thrilled, right? When the show started, they got very excited. It was hard not to get drawn into the experience. Baby was so funny she clapped and waved her arms around, there were times when she stole the show. We cheered for the blue knight. He came and gave Muffy a flower with a kiss. I don't know that this would be as much fun without the kids. They were on the edge of their seats cheering and clapping. We cheered, we booed, we yelled. It was as much fun as a great ball game. Plus, they serve you dinner and the food was really good. The one downside, they don't give you silverware. That's right, you have to eat with your fingers.
I had to get a picture with this guy. Man, talk about buns of steel!
So, it was a little pricey, a little cheesy, and don't get there too early, but I would recommend going at least once if you get the chance. It was a wonderful way to spend Labor Day.




6 comments:
I'm so jealous...I've wanted to go to one of those forever! I'm glad to hear it was fun.
I've heard of those places and always wanted to go. I think it would be cool. Glad you guys had fun!
Looks fun! I've wanted to go. Maybe I'll have to someday.
Your kids are darling! I cant believe how big hope and bubba are!
these places are real? i thought it was a "cable guy" thing. if you havent seen that movie go rent it!
I used to do this stuff when I was in High School. Kinda geeky, I know, but it was a lot of fun. Especially when you got to fight each other!
Post a Comment