Lala, you are a light in our lives. It seems you grow and change so quickly these days. The 3rd year has been so fun. You are a great big sister. You are a fun and sweet little sister. I don't think it would be possible to love you more. Today for the first time you started asking, "Why?" Everything "why?" I thought yep, you're turning 3. You love to play catch. You throw the ball and if we miss you say, "Ah man!" Just like Swiper the fox. You love everything Dora, but when you are disappointed you slump your shoulders just like Curious George and walk away. You are too funny. If we compliment you you argue with us and you always ask if we get to keep any friends or family that might visit. Yesterday you were playing outside with your friend J., You were pushing your "baby" in your new stroller and yelling to J., " Come on Daddy hurry up!" Tomorrow when you wake up you will be 3. There will be lots of "Whys?", lots of tantrums, lots of juice boxes and fruit snacks. (You won't touch a piece of fruit to save your life.) There will be an insane amount of chicken nuggets. I look forward to all the wonderful and terrible days ahead. I look forward to watching you grow and change. You are beautiful. Inside and out. I am so lucky and proud to be your Mommy!
To my Darling Family and Friends:
If any of you have anything to add to this , something you love about Lala, please add it.




4 comments:
Lala, I love the way you are so curious and sweet and friendly. You have the most serious expression that can break into a smile at the drop of a hat. Just seeing you makes me smile. We all love you and hope you have a great birthday and a great year!
Love, your friends, the Van Slyke family
sweet....happy birthday lala!
How sweet this post was and this picture! What a wonderful tribute to your little girl! Happy Birthday to her!
Happy Birthday Lala! Wish we could have been there. Miss you!
Post a Comment