Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mylen is Here!!!!!


This is my sweet, beautiful sister Elena. On Friday we were talking on the phone and I told her I wished she could come to Dallas. She is in between jobs right now, and I thought it would be a really great time for her to come for a visit. She agreed she would like to come. We talked about other things and then we hung up. A few minutes later Dear called and we were chatting it up. He casually mentioned we had earned another flight credit. I asked him if I could have it. He said yes. So, I called Mylen and asked if she really wanted to come. We booked a flight for the next day and here she is. She has been in Alaska so it has been awhile since we have seen her. She has never even met Baby. She is a big hit with all the kids, we are all enjoying her. Lala asked me today if we get to keep her. I said yes, but not long enough!

4 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

HOW FUN! YAHOO! Can't wait to hear about the fun times the two of you have together!

Cass said...

Have a fun visit!

laurice. said...

How fun! Nothings better than a sister!

Anonymous said...

What a fun story for you to share years from now with each other and your children. So glad you gals got to catch up.

Where in the world