I have been trying desperately to get Lala into a Mother's Day Out program. At first I was unsure of this choice. I stalled. I wanted to be sure. I felt a little guilty, knowing it was for me and Baby as much as it was for Lala. I know she would do so well. She gets bored at home all day. She wants to watch her "shows" all day or "go to Target". I want to go to Target too. Dear would flip if I went to Target as often as Lala wants to go. She put my decision over the edge when she started with the jokes.
"Mommy how does the chicken cross the road?", I don't know Lala, "He walks! Now Laugh! Laugh Mommy!"
The first 578 times she told me this joke, I did laugh, the last 799,876 not so much. So I started calling around. Everyone is booked. No Mother's Day Out forme Lala!
"Mommy how does the chicken cross the road?", I don't know Lala, "He walks! Now Laugh! Laugh Mommy!"
The first 578 times she told me this joke, I did laugh, the last 799,876 not so much. So I started calling around. Everyone is booked. No Mother's Day Out for
So, I'm looking on the bright side. I figured out how much we are saving (and it's a lot) by not getting to go, and that's how much we are going to get to spend extra on me Lala each week. YAY! See, every cloud has it's silver lining.
And there shall be a new decree in my home, "No jokes unless we are at Target! I declare it and so it shall be!"




7 comments:
Oh boy! The joke phase...
I'm a huge fan of Target also! Isn't funny how cute something is and then so quickly gets annoying!
I love that picture of her. Don't worry Amanda, I go through the same thing with Cody...
She is so pretty! I've been doing the same thing with Nellie this year... fun times!!
Too bad about mommy's day out. My sister-in-law enrolled her last in two different ones. For the benefit of Nathan, of course :)
As for the jokes. . .maybe she'll get through it before she can read. My oldest checks out joke books from the library. Enough said.
Your little darling is soo cute!
And Target, why I can understand why she would want to go there everyday! What girl doesn't like some Target in her life?
The joke is too funny...her's and yours!
Cracked me up!
I am guessing you are feeling better now?
ahhhhh she look like such an angel.
she really is...
a destroying one.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Post a Comment