Friday, September 12, 2008

The Worlds Shortest Personality Test

I saw this on The Purple Diva's page I decided to try it. I am afraid it was not even close, whatever. Try it and let me know. Maybe it will be more accurate for you.


Your Personality Profile
You are sexy, powerful, and bold.
You're full of passion and energy...
Sometimes this passion has a dark side.

You feel most alive when you're seducing someone.
You never fail to get someone's attention.
You're quick minded, but you're also quick to lose your temper!


I decided to make Dear take this test too. I think it was right on for him.



Your Personality Profile



You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.

Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.

You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.



For you, comfort and calm are very important.

You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.

You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.
You can take this test here;

6 comments:

Cass said...

Ok, now I have to try this.

laurice. said...

That's crazy I actually found it pretty accurate. What a great personality you have!

Cass said...

ok, these tests are addictive!

Elena said...

I'm so gonna do it!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Ah, I bet DEAR loves that DARK SEXY SIDE OF YOU! Don't worry honey, if that had turned out to be mine, I wouldn't want to admit it to everyone either! LOL

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Oh thanks for the shout out!

Where in the world