Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday with Elena




So, Elena and I have been busy catching up long into the night. We get up pretty early around here so it's been a whirlwind for the last couple of days. We got up early,early, this morning and went to the Temple.Then we went shopping and to lunch.

Elena found this very cute scarf and informed me she will never take it off. It is like 90 degrees here so I'm thinking that won't last long. When we got home she picked my kids up from school and I took a nap. She made dinner, and did my laundry. She is such a huge help. I'm totally keeping her. Lala and Baby love her. All the kids do. Baby says she is going home with her. Lala would too but I'm not sure Elena would go for that. Besides, it doesn't matter anyway because I'm keeping her. If Cody wants her back he's gonna have to come get her.

5 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

How fun! And too funny about her husband having to come back and get her! Sisters are great!

Cass said...

It sounds like you two are having tons of fun! Can't wait to meet her!

DayDreamingDeviantOld said...

Only 90 degrees! It was 100 here in Vegas yesterday, and its just supposed to get hotter! Wish I was back in Big-D with a scarf.

laurice. said...

What a great sister! I would put up a fight to keep her!

The Sweet Life of Us said...

I am so jealous.

Where in the world