Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm addicted to.....

It's what's for dinner!
Can't get enough politics!
The mineral collection is awesome! My favs are Love Joy (blush), and love connection (eyeshadow)
It's cheap, smells clean, and kids can use as much as they want and it doesn't ruin their clothes!
I know, SHOCKING!!!
I shouldn't eat these, but I do. Everyday! After smelling this, Dear insisted I buy a bottle. Yeah, it's that yummy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you...drinking coke?? no! haha! i still tell people how the coke truck made a stop at your house every week!

DayDreamingDeviantOld said...

Okay, Cass bought a whole case of Coke for whenever you come over, and now it is just sitting in my fridge tempting me. You see, I stopped drinking Coke when I joined the football team, and I haven't gone back, YET! You'd better come over and finish it all off before I develop another bad habit.

faith celeste said...

Too funny! You crack me up! Love you Sis....

Anonymous said...

I noticed that nothing is organic or green clean. Where is your pride in keeping the earth in good shape? Actually I am soo happy that I am not the only one that loves 409! Clorox wipes are great too, and who cares if they are not 100% green, organic, or can save the planet by leaps and bounds, it cleans!

Kara& Bert said...

Hey girl your picture of you in your profile is Gourgous!!!!! I miss you, you never came to see me whats up with that?

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

this is a cute cute list.
I may have to do this...for a week! cause I am sure I could do a week of things I am ADDICTED to myself!

Where in the world